Kwandwe Fort House
From R31,5000 per villa per nights - sleeps 8
Normal rate: R98,550 pvpn
R31,5000 per villa per night - sleeps 8 (01 Nov 20 - 30 Sep 21)
Minimum 2 night stay
Getting to Kwandwe Fort House:
Approximately 2 hours from Port Elizabeth
· Sweeping views over an expansive open plain & a waterhole
· 4 bedrooms in an exclusive-use villa
· Beautifully positioned with extensive lawns & stunning open outlooks
· Prettily landscaped courtyard, front patio & solar-heated pool
· Leisurely starry night dinners & an outdoor boma
· Personalised, flexible safari experience
Private vehicle, guide & tracker
Private butler & chef
Big game walking safari (tracking white rhino, black rhino, elephant and buffalo on foot, accompanied by an armed specialist ranger and tracker team; subject to availability).
The Fine Print...
Accommodation; twice daily game drives; nature walks accompanied by an armed ranger; big game walking safari (subject to availability); 3 meals daily; a selection of South African premium and sparkling wines; local & premium brand spirits; beers; soft drinks; teas & coffees; refreshments on game drives; laundry; emergency medical evacuation insurance and transfers to & from the reserve's airstrip.
Excludes Conservation Contribution of R100 per adult (over 16 years of age) per night; additional activities and items of a personal nature.