Laluka Safari Lodge
From R4,780 per person sharing per night
Getting to Laluka Safari Lodge:
Approximately 3.5 hours from Johannesburg
• In the untouched wilderness of the Welgevonden Game Reserve
• A small and luxurious lodge which is family owned and operated
• Overlooking one of the reserve’s best watering holes with an incredible view of the valley
• 6 beautifully designed rooms, each complete with a private patio, plunge pool, outdoor shower and an unique bushveld vista
• Enjoy a quiet moment appreciating the bushveld in the eye-level hide close to the water’s edge or enjoy a treatment at the spa
The Fine Print...
Accommodation in a suite, all meals, tea & coffee daily, two game drives daily, nature walks accompanied by professional
rangers, laundry, Wifi, transfer from Welgevonden Game Reserve Main Gate to Laluka Safari Lodge at 11:00 on day of arrival, transfer from Laluka Safari Lodge to Welgevonden Game Reserve Main Gate at 10:30 on day of departure
Beverages, conservation levies of R151 per person per night, transfers out of scheduled times and any items of a personal nature.