Morukuru Farm House
Madikwe Game Reserve
From R40,000 per villa per night - sleeps 10
Normal rate: R78,000 pvpn
R40,000 per villa per night - sleeps 6 adults and 4 kids under 16
Minimum 2 night stay
Valid for bookings made within 6 weeks of date or arrival
Valid for travel until 17 December 2021
Getting to Morukuru Farm House:
Approximately 4 hours from Johannesburg
· Modern African homestead in the heart of the Madikwe, surrounded by lush lawns
· 5 contemporary suites linked to the main area by a covered walkway
· Farmhouse with bright & stylish designer interiors & bespoke furnishings
· Freedom to roam & child-friendly: set within a fenced in area
· Multi-generational family home: spacious living, farm-style kitchen
The Fine Print...
Exclusive use of the house; Complimentary Wi-Fi (limited bandwidth); Breakfast; lunch; dinner and snacks; Local soft drinks; water; juices; coffee; tea; Private chef; butler; host and housekeeping staff; Private guide & tracker; Private game drive vehicle; 2 safari activities per day; Private bush walks (16 years and older); Sundowner drinks; Picnics; Road transfers within Madikwe Game Reserve; Entrance fee/reserve gate fee & Laundry Service.
Road transfers and flights to the Madikwe; Massage Treatments; Cellar Wines; Local House Wines and Spirts; Conservation Activities; Day Trips; Gratuities; Curio Shop Purchases.