Morukuru River House
Madikwe Game Reserve
From R35,000 per villa per night - sleeps 6 adults & 4 kids under 16
Normal rate: R50,000 pvpn
R35,000 per villa per night - sleeps 6 adults and 4 kids under 16
Minimum 2 nights stay
Valid for bookings made within 6 weeks of date of arrival
Valid for travel until 17 December 2021
Getting to Morukuru River House:
Approximately 4 hours from Johannesburg
· Luxury house perched on the banks of the Madikwe's Marico River
· 3 tasteful suites have bathtubs with views & private balconies overlooking the river
· Peaceful & luxurious, this multi-level bush villa ensures home from home comfort
· Contemporary European style blends with attractive African touches
· Spacious living areas, raised riverside walkway & a pool
· Family-friendly, flexible & attentive staff
The Fine Print...
Exclusive use of the house; Complimentary Wi-Fi (limited bandwidth); Breakfast; lunch; dinner and snacks; Local soft drinks; water; juices; coffee; tea; Private chef; butler; host and housekeeping staff; Private guide & tracker; Private game drive vehicle; 2 safari activities per day; Private bush walks (16 years and older); Sundowner drinks; Picnics; Road transfers within Madikwe Game Reserve; Entrance fee/reserve gate fee & Laundry Service.
Road transfers and flights to the Madikwe; Massage Treatments; Cellar Wines; Local House Wines and Spirts; Conservation Activities; Day Trips; Gratuities; Curio Shop Purchases.