Lepogo Lodges Noka Camp
From R5,000 per person sharing per night
Getting to Lepogo Lodges Noka Camp:
Approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes from Johannesburg
· Perched on the top of a spectacular rock face in the Waterberg's Lapalala Reserve
· 5 large, luxurious villas positioned to maximise views over the beautiful Palala River
· Spacious & tastefully decorated with floor-to-ceiling glass, infinity plunge pools & decks
· Clifftop tented camp, superbly designed & with spectacular vistas
· Unobtrusive, friendly service & fresh, delicious cuisine
The Fine Print...
Accommodation in a luxurious Villa, with a private plunge pool
Two game drives per day with selected sundowner beverage
All meals, water, tea and coffee
Complimentary laundry service
All soft drinks and alcoholic beverages.
Rhino Protection Levy of R100 per person per night.
Spa treatments, Purchases from the Noka Boutique, Boat safaris.