Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge
Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve
From R7,900 per person sharing per night
Getting to Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge:
Approximately 5.5 hours from Johannesburg and 45 min from Skukuza
• Deep in the Sabi Sand bushveld, overlooking a waterhole & an open plain
• 25 beautifully appointed suites: eclectic décor & glass-fronted al fresco showers with views
• Combines conventional safari style & exquisite furnishings
• Steeped in tradition, vibrant & warm: effortless personal attention
• Space & indulgence to appreciate the tranquil setting
• A National Geographic Unique Lodge of the World
The Fine Print...
Accommodation, open vehicle safaris by day and at night, environmental awareness walking safaris, breakfast, lunch and “boma” dinner, Wi-Fi and transfers to and from the Sabi Sabi Airstrip.
All beverages, spa treatments, boutique purchases, telephone calls and transfers to and from Skukuza Airport and any other items of a personal nature. All rates exclude the Sabie Game Reserve (SGR) Conservation Levy of R220 (VAT inclusive) per person per night. This levy includes entrance fees.