Karoo Lodge at Samara - Sibella Family Suite
From R16,100 per suite per night - sleeps 4
Normal rate: R23,000 pspn
R16,100 per suite per night - sleeps 4
Valid for travel from 01 May - 31 August 2021
R26,500 per suite per night - sleeps 4
Valid for travel from 01 September - 31 October 2021
Getting to Karoo Lodge at Samara - Sibella Family Suite:
Approximately 3 hours from Port Elizabeth
· Dramatic landscape in Samara reserve, near the town of Graaff-Reinet
· 4 Lodge, 3 Karoo & 2 Sibella luxury suites all beautifully appointed
· Child-friendly, colonial lodge with exquisite scenery: rivers, plains & mountains
· Warm authentic Cape feel: natural woods, fireplaces & antiques throughout
· Cheetahs: conservation & cheetah tracking on foot
· Conservation, planting & community involvement (animals, people & environment)
The Fine Print...
Accommodation; Two game drives daily; optional guided bush walks (subject to availability); Excursion with the tracker academy (subject to availability); Access to conservation activities ongoing on the reserve (subject to availability); All meals; tea; coffee and soft drinks; sundowner drinks during game drive; kids programme and Wi-Fi.
Excludes Conservation Contribution (R150 per person for SA residents); drinks and activities not specified and items of a personal nature.