Saseka Tented Camp
Greater Kruger National Park
From R6,500 per person sharing per night
Getting to Saseka Tented Camp:
Approximately 1 hour from Hoedspruit and 6.5 hours from Johannesburg
· On the banks of the seasonal Monwana riverbed, north-eastern portion of Thornybush
· 10 luxury tented suites with outside showers, private plunge pools & decks
· Solid stacking glass spans each tent for uncompromised views of the surrounds
· Contemporary safari-style tented camp built to blend into nature
· Romantic charm: tranquil water feature, large fireplaces, quality design & tasteful finishes
Stay for 3 nights and receive a 4th night free (Valid 01 Mar -30 June 22)and for midweek stays only - Sunday to Thursday)
The Fine Print...
All meals; accommodation; early morning and late afternoon game drives; local sundowner drinks and Wi-Fi.
All beverages other than specified; Conservation Levies and Gate fees. Levies and Fees are R 250.00 per person per