The Last Word Kitara
Greater Kruger National Park
From R4,450 per person sharing per night (midweek)
Getting to The Last Word Kitara:
Approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes from Hoedspruit and 7 hours from Johannesburg
· Situated on the banks of the Klaserie River within a private reserve adjacent to the Kruger
· 6 attractively appointed suites: en-suite bathrooms with outdoor showers & Victorian baths
· Private patios boast views over the river or sandy riverbed & game below
· Contemporary stone & thatch lodge, stylishly decorated & intimate
· Open vistas from viewing decks, infinity pool & al fresco boma dining
In-room mini bar and walking safaris.
The Fine Print...
Accommodation; 3 meals daily; Tea/Coffee; All beverages such as soft drinks; waters; beers; house wines and local spirits; In room minibar; Two Game drives per day including refreshments; Optional walking safari (weather dependent).
Premium wines and champagne on wine list; Premium and craft spirits and single malt whiskeys; Transfers; Gratuities; Wellness Treatments; Laundry services; Entrance fee into the reserve at the Klaserie Private Nature Reserve Gate; Compulsory Conservation Levies of R400 (for 2022) per person per night payable on accommodation invoice.