Thornybush Game Lodge
Greater Kruger National Park
From R3,999 per person sharing per night
Normal rate: R11,175 ppspn
R3,999 per person sharing per night
Valid for travel from 01 August - 15 December 2021 and from 05 January - 28 February 2022
Minimum stay of 2 nights
Getting to Thornybush Game Lodge:
Approximately 1 hour from Hoedspruit and 6.5 hours from Johannesburg
• Traditional lodge in the Thornybush with a Riverbed setting
• 20 stylishly decorated suites with large sliding doors leading out to decks
• Luxury oasis with sophisticated design & layout
• Classic central spaces & decks with waterhole & riverbed vistas
• Warmly welcoming service
• Impressive cuisine accompanied by lantern & candle light
Stay for 3 nights and receive a 4th night free (Valid until 15 Dec 21 and for midweek stays only - Sunday to Thursday)
The Fine Print...
All meals; accommodation; early morning and late afternoon game drives; local sundowner drinks and Wi-Fi.
All beverages other than specified; Conservation Levies and Gate fees. Conservation fees are R 445 per person per booking (2020) or R 495.00 per person per booking (2021).