Ulusaba Safari Lodge
Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve
From R5,899 per person sharing per night
Getting to Ulusaba Safari Lodge:
Approximately 6.5 hours from Johannesburg and 2 hours from Nelspruit
• Built on the banks of a dry riverbed, beneath a canopy of ancient trees
• 10 luxurious rooms boast a variety of distinctive features
• A blend of colonial ambiance, chic African décor & superb service
• Spacious guest areas offer an intriguing sense of style & adventure
• Treehouse viewing deck overlooking the river
• The ultimate in relaxation: bush observatory, gym, pool, spa & tennis courts
The Fine Print...
Luxury accommodation at Ulusaba Safari Lodge in an Elephant, River or Safari Room, all meals and drinks including South African branded beverages, the contents of your mini-bar, refreshed daily, twice daily game drives, a daily walking safari (weather dependent) and complimentary wireless Internet
Laundry; Cigars & cigarettes; All flights and transfers; Gratuities; Telephone calls; Curio shop purchases; Spa treatments; Park entrance fee of R310.00 per vehicle and R140 per person; Conservation fees of R152 per person per night. Any additional extras will be for the guests’ account.